VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITYis a UGC recognized, AICTE approved & ‘B’ grade University as accredited by NAAC, imparting professional /nonprofessional education, research and training. In addition to its several campuses, the university has around 100 affiliated colleges and 12 study centres for distance education.
How To Apply
- Candidate can register through the online application process available at the university website for admission to B.Ed. programme. Upon registration, candidates will be asked to fill the personal details and academic details
- Along with completed applications, candidates must submit the application fee of Rs. 280/- through the available online payment modes. Candidate can pay the application fee through Online Debit card/ Credit card/ Netbanking.
- Candidate must take the printout of the completely filled-in applications along with copy of online fees receipt for subsequent use
- Application fees payment receipt.
- Self-Attested copy of Admit Card / Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination for Evidence of Age.
- Self-Attested copy (both sides) of mark sheets of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, Graduation (Part-I, Part-II, & Part-III), Postgraduate Examination.
- Self-Attested copy of Vidyasagar University Registration Certificate. (Both Side) if the candidate apply as VU applicants.
- Caste/disability certificates from the appropriate authority (if applicable)
- Candidate must possess bachelors or master’s degree with at least 50% aggregate of marks and 45% marks (for SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidate should have studied Arts/Science/Commerce in his/her bachelors or masters degree with two subjects at the degree level of the available method subjects (Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Life Science, Physical Science, Work Education, and Education)
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on June 30
- Seats reservation for SC/ST/PH candidates is as per Government Rules.
- 3% seats will be reserved for physically handicapped category which will be reserved separately in GEN, SC & ST Category
Selection of the candidates to the above mentioned course will be done on the basis of counselling conducted by central selection committee for B.Ed admissions.
For any query mail us email@example.com