|Starting date for submitting online application form||November 2020|
|Last date for submitting online application form||November 2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee||November 2020|
|Last for printing of online application form||November 2020|
|Counseling and choice locking||TBA|
|Verification of documents||TBA|
|Commencement of classes||TBA|
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) formerly known as BTC (Basic Training Certificate) is a year professional diploma programs for Teacher’s education. The main aim of this program is to prepare teacher for imparting education to the students of class I to VIII. After completing the two-year B.El.Ed program, candidates become eligible to provide education to the students at the basic stage of the education i.e. from class 1st to class 8th.
UP BTC Admission 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility is an important criterion that every applicant should satisfy before applying. Candidates are therefore advised to read UP D.El.Ed 2020 official notification and eligibility requirements properly.
They should only apply if they meet all the requirements for this admission process. Candidates who wish to apply can read the eligibility requirement shared below-
- Candidates applying for this course should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Applicants should be of age between 18 years to 35 years.
UP BTC Application form 2020
- Candidates can apply only through online mode.
- No physical application forms will be made available to the candidates interested in applying.
- Before filling the online application form, applicants must go through the official admission notification thoroughly.
- They should keep all the required documents and certificates handy while filling the online application form. They should also refer their original documents for filling entries in the form.
- All the details should be filled with utmost care.
- Candidates will not be given any chance for correction in the details in the online form once they have submitted the application from this session.
- Visit official portal
- Applicants firstly have to visit the official website of UP D.El.Ed i.e. http://updeled.gov.in.
- Click on Apply now: On the homepage of the portal, candidates need to click on “Apply Now”.
- Registration: Candidates have to click on the new registration link and have to provide all the details asked in the fields provided. Candidates have to verify their email and mobile no. After verification, the username name and password of the applicant will be generated. Applicants should retain the user ID and password till the completion of the application procedure.
- Fill Application details: After successful registration, applicants have to log in with the new user Id and password generated. They have to fill personal details, education information and other details in the application form. They must be very careful while filling the particulars in the form.
- Upload documents: After filling all the details candidates have to upload the required documents such as scanned copy of photograph, signature and other documents as prescribed by the conducting authority in the specified format.
- Payment of Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Submit the application: Before the final submission of application form, candidates should preview the form and should make the necessary corrections if needed. Click on the submit button and the application form will be filled finally.
- Print the application form: After the successful submission of application, applicants have to take a printout of the duly filled application form. This printed copy should be retained till the completion of the admission procedure.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the application form to the Board’s office.
UP Deled (BTC) 2020 Important Links
General Guidelines For Candidates (Link will be available soon)
Guidelines for scanning the Photograph & Signature
Candidate Registration Part-1 (Link will be available soon)
UP BTC Application Fee 2020
The application fee for different categories of candidates is as under-
|All the other candidates||Rs.300/-|
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee through the online mode such as through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking etc.
The fee details shared above are as per the previous year data, any changes in the information will be updated as soon as the official notification will be out.